New homes for families
April 30, 2021
We are pleased to provide an update on the progress of our new homes at Blindwells…
- New homes for families are progressing well with Cruden now on site delivering 60 affordable houses for East Lothian Council.
- Bellway is also on site delivering a range of 3 and 4-bed family homes as part of its Prince’s Gate scheme with the first residents expected to be in their new homes by autumn 2021.
- Persimmon has submitted planning for 167 family homes and 30 affordable. The land sale is due to complete in early 2022.
- Hargreaves is in discussion with a variety of housebuilders for a site adjacent to the Town Centre which will deliver c75 homes commencing on site in May 2022.
- Future development will be carried out on a phased basis alongside the delivery of new infrastructure.